shock loss

Hi All,

Im experiencing shock loss in the recipient area. I've been through this before though, this is my 2nd procedure. I was wondering if any of you have experienced this before? How can some people get it and some not? Btw, Im only 2 months post op, hopefully it'll start coming in at 4 months. icon_smile.gif

I wish we had an answer to the question why in some but not others. That would be like having the answer to how the lions could be that bad every year and not get better like most other teams. Unfortunetly, I am also from Detroit and actually still watch them every Sunday. Not sure why. Where has Barry gone? Any previously transplanted hair will come back. If you still had some original hairs that were very weak and ready to fall out they may be lost, byt you will be replacing them with permanant hairs. Good luck.

Thanks for the advice Dr. Charles. On the lions, have no fear, they will win the Super Bowl in 2015! Matthew Stafford is the next big quarterback in the league, he threw for a rookie record 400+ yards, with an average offensive line, average running game, and really only on reciever. They have draft picks that are actually starters, instead of players who are out of the league after a 3 year career. Some may call me crazy but the day is coming! icon_smile.gif