Dermatch, please can someone answer some of my concerns

Im considering of buying a disc of Dermatch. Ive read on the forum some guys apply it and then take a shower followed by towel drying. My questions are

1, Does showering not reduce the effects of dermatch and also.

2,How long does one application last.

3,Also is there an art of application.

4 when a women runs her fingers through my hair will come of or leave some form of residue

5, My hair has been buzz cut can it still be applied without it looking obvious or should the hair be a specific length.

Cheers.

Abby,

I'll try:

1. Showering will wash all the Dermatch out. It will do no good to apply and then shower. It's like make-up.

2. I found it to last about a day, if you shower daily (which I do). Sweating, swimming, etc. can affect that.

3. There is definitely an art to applying it, and I never really mastered it. Take a look at Thenapsis's blog on it, and some others. Theirs looked great.

4. Yes, perhaps. I found it made my hair sort of sticky, but it could be like a mousse or something if someone doesn't know what it is.

It'll come off on the pillow to and show up if it's dark.

5. I've seen some make it look great with a buzz cut waaaay down. As long as there is some hairs, it will thicken them up.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week