post transplant , cover up....

How can I cover up the transplanted area

when I go f.ex. on a airplane?

Can I use caps?, will I have some sort of bandage , like the first day .

Anyone here know how this works?

Guess one have to be very careful the first day , regarding touching the newly transplanted grafts.

Just trying to figure out the best way of travelig to my clinic, 2 days with car ....or 2 hours with plane.... icon_smile.gif

How can I cover up the transplanted area

when I go f.ex. on a airplane?

Can I use caps?, will I have some sort of bandage , like the first day .

Anyone here know how this works?

Guess one have to be very careful the first day , regarding touching the newly transplanted grafts.

Just trying to figure out the best way of travelig to my clinic, 2 days with car ....or 2 hours with plane.... icon_smile.gif

You shouldnt have bandages on the receipant areas, might have one on the back donor are but most dont even do that anymore.

Yes were a NEW CLEAN baseball cap, put on front back to avoid touching the surgery area-- might have to wear hat lower than normal. Take saline solution in small spraybottle or Graphcyte and go to bathroom once an hour to spray and keep moist-- especially if hot and might sweat.

SMOOTHY

Shapiro

Propecia/Rogain xtra

MSM/Saw Palmetto

Nioxin Shampoo

ZRII daily

The day after surgery, I had a bandage covering the donor area. The doctor gave me a bandana type head cover. I wore that on the airplane the day after surgery and had no problems with security or attracting attention. I just looked like a guy wearing a "do-rag".

I was just telling another poster that when I wear the blue surgical caps my doctor gave me 3 different people have asked me if I was a doctor. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

I think Marko should manufacture and sell these hair transplant coverings to hair transplant surgeons to give to their patients to wear for the first 2 weeks in public. What do you think? icon_smile.gif

Funny stuff Marko.

Peppermint,

A lose fitting hat or bandanna will do the trick nicely. However, a paper bag even covers postoperative swelling icon_biggrin.gif

Bill