Trip number two to Dr Gabel

Hair to Style

I had a fantastic results my first time to

Northwest Surgial hair restoration. With Dr Gabel 3825 grafts. Since i was nw 5,6. 2 sesson's would be needed to "cover complele"

I had my first 1 on 7-10-07. Well yesterday

Mr Gabel did another 3500 for me. I am sending him a big THANK you card. The first time was great I thought he was world class, He has expanded his already new office Now I'm sure.

It really shows he spends his money and time and great care in to his work.

We were done by 5 pm and my comfort level is very good. WE did the crown this time.

IT now is called! Gabel Hair Restoration Center,

I highly recommend him!

hair001.jpg

I had a fantastic results my first time to

Northwest Surgial hair restoration. With Dr Gabel 3825 grafts. Since i was nw 5,6. 2 sesson's would be needed to "cover complele"

I had my first 1 on 7-10-07. Well yesterday

Mr Gabel did another 3500 for me. I am sending him a big THANK you card. The first time was great I thought he was world class, He has expanded his already new office Now I'm sure.

It really shows he spends his money and time and great care in to his work.

We were done by 5 pm and my comfort level is very good. WE did the crown this time.

IT now is called! Gabel Hair Restoration Center,

I highly recommend him!

hair001.jpg

Glad to hear everything has went so well! That is a nice chunk of change you've gotten transplanted now!

Did Dr. Gabel take any documentation of your recent op?

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Yes. Dr Gabel takes step by step, photo's and video's. I know I have a new car sitting on my head. But I would do it again no doubt!

I feel really lucky to pick such a fine Doctor. Who cuts his own blades. Does his own consultations. So you meet him personally!

To plan what YOU want for a result. Then he checks your donor area closely. He did 3825

then 3500. Plus he is a plastic surgen so the scar and strip removeal is no worry.

Another thing I like is he won't attempt a procedure without a full strenght crew. One was sick so the appointment was moved ahead.

Dr Gabel explained the IMPORTANCE of everyone of the support staff. Same staff he had a year ago for my first. Then He did one better. He added in a another crew member with a lot of experience (7 years)from another Clinic mentioned here in from Phoenix. They did another super job and I was on the way home by 5pm. Just got my stitches out today!

know I have a new car sitting on my head. But I would do it again no doubt!

Hahaha....I know the feeling!

Congratullations on your second hair transplant. I'm very pleased to hear that you were satisfied with the first and are sharing your second experience and photos.

I also encourage you to create and document your progress with photos by creating a free hair loss weblog.

Best wishes and happy growing,

Bill

Dr Gabel posted my results from the first and I sure the second will show pretty soon.

Pat himself was at Dr Gabels office last time.

I got to meet Pat and he loved my result.

Do you see where he gave a woman that had no eyelashes 30 new ones on each eye lid? Amazing talent Dr Gabel has!

Hair to Style,

That's terrific. Do you happen to have the link handy to your first result? I'm sure I saw and even commented on it, but it's probably been awhile.

Yes, I did see the eyelashes case. I can only imagine how delicate and careful the surgeon has to be to make recipient incisions in such a small and sensitive area.

Happy growth!

Bill

Originally posted by Bill - Associate Publisher:

Hair to Style,

That's terrific. Do you happen to have the link handy to your first result? I'm sure I saw and even commented on it, but it's probably been awhile.

Yes, I did see the eyelashes case. I can only imagine how delicate and careful the surgeon has to be to make recipient incisions in such a small and sensitive area.

Happy growth!

Bill

Bill I found it here!

Dr Gabel"s result post!

In this post! Amazing how good I look! At 4 and 1/2 months! My graphs are fast starters

After nothing up there. Now full coverage growing in soon! Almost forgot he built up up the temple area also! During the second trip!

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/showthread.php?t=143777