Great Prices for MSM

fyi

MSM is only $12 for 1,000 mg of 300 capsules at Costco and Sam's. After only 5 weeks on MSM 2,000mg a day, I've notice a difference which I can not believe. They need to market this stuff for hairloss,thickness-- it doing great for me. Thanks Rugger for telling us about this.

fyi

MSM is only $12 for 1,000 mg of 300 capsules at Costco and Sam's. After only 5 weeks on MSM 2,000mg a day, I've notice a difference which I can not believe. They need to market this stuff for hairloss,thickness-- it doing great for me. Thanks Rugger for telling us about this.

Smoothy...

I have to give credit to Futzyhead and Djtrojanz for turning me onto this stuff..Sure seems to work well, not just on my hair either...

Walmart also has it pretty cheap...but I'm getting mine at GNC...3000 mg a day...

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

Howard

the existing hair structure seems a bit better...my fingernails are growing about twice as fast as normal it seems..and my skin seems less dry....seems that my knees seem to have less aches and pains.....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Rug..you sure its not the kneepads?

No DT...you took them back home with you after our last date....you dont remember???..sigh...I'm just manspam to you arent I....i know, you just want me for my "baloney pony"..i feel soo cheap and used..

• 3 weeks later...

Very cheap indeed. At Safeway in Vancouver I paid the equivalent of $6 for 60 capsules, & Walgreens charge $8 for 120 capsules. Seems Costco is unbeatable! Online they charge $13.59 for 300 capsules.

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

Body builders and weightlifter have been employing MSM for years originally used on horses.I believe it is also use in corrilation with other supplements to improve/strengthen perhaps even natural lubication tendons/joints,hair,fingernails,natural anti-inflamatory .

• 1 month later...

Anyone have a link or product brand name for the MSM sold at Costco? I can't seem to find it on their website...

Also..I've seen some are taking 2000, others 3000. Any advice on dosage?

Thanks!

Re: Costco have a look at the other thread on MSM in this section further down the list. They have ceased to sell it a few weeks ago, at least on their website. Most of us take 3g a day (3x1g or 6x500mg, depending on the package). I'm on 1g caplets but will soon switch to crystals which give better results & can be mixed with fruit juice for optimum results. Capsules are also better than caplets & easier to find than crystals (Walgreens have them).

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

Thanks Hairworthy.

Trying to find it on the website was driving me nuts...

I ended up going with:

MSM 1,000 mg. Caps

Brand: Ultra Botanicals Supplement

Size: 400 ct.

Price:$22.11

shopnatural.com