urgent regarding propecia after hair transplant

Do you need to? No. Should you? Most likely, yes.

Fin/propecia is often useful to take prior to your HT, as well.

Did you discuss this with your doctor at all?

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

but awry there are lot of side effects of propecia it aggravated my hair fall

i want to be safe

i m already very thin\slim\lean

i cant afford any side effects

and also after stopping propecia i will lose my existing hairs as well ,no ? is'nt it

plz suggest me ur expereince

There are side-effects with propecia, but they are both rare and mild. Most importantly, they are rare and reversible -- you can always stop *if* you are the rare person to experience some side-effects.

Propecia won't "aggravate" your MPB -- remember, it is MPB that you are fighting, and propecia does the best job at fighting this. What most likely happened to you, and this happens to some, is that you experience a heightened "shed". Basically, this is a *good* thing, and is a sign that the propecia *is* working; your hair will grow back, and it will grow back stronger.

Propecia is a commitment, for sure; but, it is a simple and very effective commitment all things considered.

Personally, I experienced some side-effects during my first few weeks (sexual), but they gradually subsided. I also experienced a shed when I first started, but the shed stopped and my hair grew back stronger -- much stronger.

My personal experience with propecia is very good; but most important is that my experience is *not* unique. The unique experiences are the bad experiences.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I am going bald Save Me,

In my opinion, get your Propecia by prescription from a doctor. There are a few credible places to purchase generic finasteride online, but you have to be really careful.

As I responded in another post, you will need to stay on Propecia (and Rogaine for that matter) as long as you want to receive benefit from it.

MPB (male pattern baldness) is a progressive condition and hair loss will most likely continue without medical treatment.

Best wishes,

Bill

Originally posted by Dr. Timothy Carman:

In general, most medications only work as long as you are taking them.....so, yes.

but sir what about the family planning stuff

propecia adversely affects semen formation as well as libido problems is'nt it

does it revert baldness ??

my hairline is healthy but it may soon get receded but my hairs have gone extremely thin +a dull mpb patch over the scalp

can propecia revert this issue

• 4 weeks later...