3,500 CROWN GRAFTS WITH DR. FELLER - AUG. 1ST, 2008

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey crown

My girl and I have followed your progress ever since the begining , when you were determined to not tell anyone haha , that made for some entertaining reading .

You have come a long way and , as you have said there is a definate improvement over were you started from ,unfortinatly for us crown loss sufferers the only angle we can assess our progress is from directly above and , as we know this is the most harshest of views .

I try to take shots at eye level , this is a more natural way we are seen by others , it has helped me understand how far I have progressed , it may be benificial for you too .

Things are brought into propective with Bills numbers , and , like Bill I still think you have had an improvment visually , my own HT was still improving at over the 18 month mark , with some minor new growth and a hell of alot of thickening which also helps the visual improvement .

Chin up crown , if someone ,14 months ago had given you a pic of your situation now after 3500 grafts , I'm sure you would have been over the moon , we, as humans tend to raise the bar and are over critical of ourselves .

We (my girl and I ) had a good luck at your pics and blog and we agreed you have come along way with quite alot of growth and a definate visual improvement , sometimes it's nice to have an opinion from someone who isn't directly effected with hairloss , and my girl said ,she wouldn't have even suspected you had any hairloss at all if she hadn't have read your blog .

So rest assured other people often don't even notice the things that we over analise and over scutinize .

Good luck bud

Richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Thanks Richie. I appreciate the kind words from you and your girlfriend.

I agree that we are all definitely guilty of being our worst critics.

I do understand now that I will need further surgeries to get where I want to be. I'm just worried that I won't be able to pull off my wonderfully twisted and fake story to everyone again! icon_confused.gif