Aloe Vera post op?

The aloe vera contains no alcohol. When is it ok to put the aloe vera on the recipent area? MSM... I see alot of people are taking 3000 mg a day. I bought one a bottle from GNC and the serving size is 2 capsules a day at 1000 mg each, which makes 2000 mg. Will it be sufficient? I also think your website will be beneficial to many people who plan on getting ht's. I mustve went to the pharmacy about 4 times buying different products. Smart thinking spex...

just posted on a separate thread where the guy was worried about redness on the scalp, and i told him the aloe vera gel has actually been working really well for me.

it is a 99% pure aloe vera gel that can be purchased at the health foods store.

i think it is a great scalp moisturizer, and it has been of benefit to me without any irritation. i think the "stinging" feeling happened the first time i put it on, and that was because my scalp was so dry from all the showers i was taking and shampooing to get the scabs off.

i am now 2 weeks and 2 days post op.

icon_wink.gif

aH

We give our patients pure aloe vera to spray on.

In fact we even spray the recipient area with it immediately post implantation. Thereafter we ask the patient to spray 3 to 5 times daily until the bottle is finished.

Aloe vera is one of the finest extracts ever to have been discovered in regards of skin healing.

Consultant-co owner Prohairclinic (FUE only) in Belgium, Dr. De Reys.