?? Min New York ??

Trying to fight DHT internally and externally!!Poppin' my balding blog cherry with a quote from (link removed). I am 20 yrs. old, maternal grandfather was a Norwood 4. I've taken Saw Palmetto 160mg, 2x a day, for 4 months. My leg hairs grow finer and not as fast. But I dunno about my scalp.I want to take pumpkin seed oil capsules as well soon. I was wondering if anyone has used products for the Croda Company, or anything from Min New York @ (link removed)

"Agent is a breakthrough treatment that contains nanosome encapsulated Minoxidil (5%), Kopexil and proven DHT inhibitors Procapil and Copper Peptide Y3. Scientifically shown to deliver maximum results, nanosome microspheres are superior delivery systems that enable our active ingredients to quickly penetrate into the lowest levels of skin to maintain and promote new hair growth. Agent also inhibits the presence of DHT on the hair and scalp.

For optimal results, use Agent in conjunction with MiN New York's DHT Cleansing System."

Has anyone used this stuff, or is a system a waste of money.

I would say waste..

Stick to the big 3

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Thanx Nelly, Midwest swing if u know wut i mean, but Propecia(aka finasteride) stops PSA(Prostate-specific) production. I'm an all natural kinda guy, I'm taking saw palmetto, pumpkin seed oil capsules, and flaxseed. I run 2 miles a day, take the herbs at night(b/c night time is when you have highest DHT production. To be honest, I've never liked my hairline(born with big forehead) and I'm only 20, my materal grandfather is only a Norwood Class 3V, he's 72 and has had to serious hernia surgeries(part of small intestine removed) with no further recession.I know I'm in line for the same thing. But a Norwood 3V, isn't so bad and completely fixable. I use Neutrogena Triple moisture Active Soothing Shampoo and Conditioner a few times a week(pyrithione Zinc 0.5%0 Used this since December, no dandruff, no more. But it doesn't fight DHT in my scalp.

Well other then thank you, any advice from anyone to this young lad would be grateful. Thanx a mill~

• 7 months later...

I belong to other boards and I've been hearing great feedback on min new york and agent. So I tried the system and it really works. I started to see results within 1 month. If I were you, I'd try it. Rogaine sits on your scalp and it is not subdermal like Agent. I am using the DHT cleansing system with Agent AND Propecia (which you ingest). Give it a shot. I think it's definitely worth the money.

jphilny,

This post is over 8 months old. If you feel the system really works, I encourage you to share your experience and before/after photos with us. I'm afraid you are going to convince very few with words of the benefits you've received from saw palmetto considering there is virtually no public evidence out there that suggests it works. But if you have before/after photos, I'd love to see them.

Bill