6 months

Quick question. I am about 6 months post op. I dont feel any more stubble popping up. Is this the end of the line now or is there still more hair lying dormant?

Quick question. I am about 6 months post op. I dont feel any more stubble popping up. Is this the end of the line now or is there still more hair lying dormant?

Scarhead,

No one knows the answer to your question because everyone is different in this case. Yes, all of them could have sprouted, or you will start to notice a few here and there for the next few months. Aside from new hair however you can expect what hair that has come in to get thicker and fuller.

Peace,

Jotronic

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• Administrators

Scarhead,

Generally by 6 to 8 months all the new hair that is going to grow is already growing. However, from 6 months to a year the actual diamater of your new hair will grow thicker, giving you a fuller thicker look.

Best wishes, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.