Choosing a surgeon

There are so many fantastic surgeons posting great results its so difficult to choose.I am from UK and cannot see any better hairlines than Dr Alexander and Dr Ron Shapiro.I am slightly swaying towards Dr Alexander,i have researched hard and think im on the right lines.His hairline results are fantastic,i haven't seen too much temporal work though which is where i require my work,have seen one in particular from Dr Shapiro with fantastic result and carbon copy of my case.I have also been offered a very competitive travel package with Dr Alexander which is also a big plus.I know there are surgeons closer but i think i have to cross the pond for best result possible.Could anyone say please who they think of the two is best for the temporal work.

There are so many fantastic surgeons posting great results its so difficult to choose.I am from UK and cannot see any better hairlines than Dr Alexander and Dr Ron Shapiro.I am slightly swaying towards Dr Alexander,i have researched hard and think im on the right lines.His hairline results are fantastic,i haven't seen too much temporal work though which is where i require my work,have seen one in particular from Dr Shapiro with fantastic result and carbon copy of my case.I have also been offered a very competitive travel package with Dr Alexander which is also a big plus.I know there are surgeons closer but i think i have to cross the pond for best result possible.Could anyone say please who they think of the two is best for the temporal work.

For my .02, I've seen incredible results from both. However, I've simply been blown away by Dr. Alexander's hairline work. Both of these guys, along with Cooley and Charles, were in my top 5. I went with the one the closest as I felt like either of the five could give me world class results. And that's all I wanted.

So, far I've been amazed with Dr. Cooley but I'm also confident I would've felt the same about the others.

On another question, sure they can match your temple work so it's undetectable to your natural hair. If they couldn't, all this wouldn't be worthwhile, imo.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Sounds like you have done your research. Personally I went w Shapiro and have been 110% statified with natural hairline apperance results.

I think the thing is to do complete research, look for a surgeon who has done it a long time and is regconize by other HT peers. Shapiro has personally done HT for other HT doctors-- so that says a lot. Also look for publication articles about HT specifically the area you want like hairlines. Have Consulation before making a committment.

Good luck