Herbal H any good?

seson

Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone has made experiences with Herbal H? It's promising, but I'm a little sceptic that it might all be just marketing.

They claim 95% success and talk about regrowth, but I couldn't find any reviews yet.

Thanks

Sebastian

• 4 months later...

Here is what I can say with 100% certainty:

On their website: Natural Hair Growth and Hair Loss Treatment by Herbal-H

The bottles contain my picture, without my permission and I have never used their product. My work was done at Hasson and Wong and my handle on all hair loss blogs is NicNitro. I had over 10,000 graphs by Victor Hassson in 2 sessions.

I have contacted my lawyer and will proceed accordingly to stop this false presentation.

9/17/04 - 6279 Graphs

1/11/07 - 4128 Graphs

==========

Total: 10,407

Is Herbal H any good? Is getting castrated a fun activity?

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

• 2 months later...
Here is what I can say with 100% certainty:

On their website: Natural Hair Growth and Hair Loss Treatment by Herbal-H

The bottles contain my picture, without my permission and I have never used their product. My work was done at Hasson and Wong and my handle on all hair loss blogs is NicNitro. I had over 10,000 graphs by Victor Hassson in 2 sessions.

I have contacted my lawyer and will proceed accordingly to stop this false presentation.

I think you can't file a case against them since it is internet, you can't specify who to blame with..

Edited by marieluy143

• 7 months later...

Hello. Maybe someone here can help me. About 6 years ago I did 2 FUSS surgeries with Alvi Armani. I went all the way to Canada. After 2 years I did FUE in UK.

Now I ended up with a scar..... and my hair is thin and with bald patches.

I started using Regaine this month as I lost hope about 2 years ago and did not use anything.

Does someone know how I can get in touch with Alvi Armani? I have tried for ages and I always get through his agents. I want to tell him that it did not work and maybe he can help me. But his agents always say that he is busy!

Can someone tell me of what I can do please? I am 29 years of age and I really want to have hair. I am even thinking of buying a hairpiece but I think I am too young for that. I am shy to use a hairpiece.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest royalking1

Yes, i have listen about it a lot. Till now, i have not try this but it is a new technology and providing benefit to a lot of people.

• 4 months later...