Balded Sports Champions

There is a dearth, an unfortunate lackthereof...too often wee get represented as the weak abled -- and weak minded -- George Costanzas of the world...hair is so often -- and so powerfully -- linked to virility; I think it is great that a potential superstar in the most "masculine" arena in sports is on the prowl and is a pure-blood, like many of us.

Kelly Pavlik, who I've followed for years, and current boxing champ and juggernaut (who also happens to be a chill guy), is easily my new, favorite athlete. This dude rocks out and is a *pure-blood NW7* (!!!) and I don't think he is even 26 (!!!)...for his fights he almost always shaves to the skin, but, nonetheless plenty of times I have seen him sport the most stereotypically, egregious "bald man" look this side of the Mississippi.

He is fighting this Saturday in a huge bout (rematch); let us, of The Balded Nation, pray that one of our brethren continues to carry the torch proudly this weekend and represents.

In Kelly We Trust.

N.B. I couldn't readily find any pics of him online w/ his NW7 grown out, but it is there!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

There is a dearth, an unfortunate lackthereof...too often wee get represented as the weak abled -- and weak minded -- George Costanzas of the world...hair is so often -- and so powerfully -- linked to virility; I think it is great that a potential superstar in the most "masculine" arena in sports is on the prowl and is a pure-blood, like many of us.

Kelly Pavlik, who I've followed for years, and current boxing champ and juggernaut (who also happens to be a chill guy), is easily my new, favorite athlete. This dude rocks out and is a *pure-blood NW7* (!!!) and I don't think he is even 26 (!!!)...for his fights he almost always shaves to the skin, but, nonetheless plenty of times I have seen him sport the most stereotypically, egregious "bald man" look this side of the Mississippi.

He is fighting this Saturday in a huge bout (rematch); let us, of The Balded Nation, pray that one of our brethren continues to carry the torch proudly this weekend and represents.

In Kelly We Trust.

N.B. I couldn't readily find any pics of him online w/ his NW7 grown out, but it is there!

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

TA,

This is why newbies in their early 20's should not get HT, NW7 looks better bald than trying beat it with a HT.

Isn't it funny that in the ring, baldness can actually intimidate others. Outside the ring, baldness is sometimes intimidated by guys with hair!!

NoBuzz