Dr. Nusbaum's patient seeking

Pilo

Hi friends all i want is to get opinions by all patients had hair transplant session by Bernie Nusbaum. i truly need to have more info as possible before deciding to have HT by Nusbaum.

Here where i live, Italy, i haven't found any info about him, it would appear none knows him, but my dermatologist suggest me to choose Nusbaum for my 2nd session.

is there anyone talking me about the results got with Nusbaum?

it will be right to leave Italy, where former prime minister berluscuni had ht in italy by Rosati, for Miami?

please help me!!

i have to plan this ht session.

thanks

Hi friends all i want is to get opinions by all patients had hair transplant session by Bernie Nusbaum. i truly need to have more info as possible before deciding to have HT by Nusbaum.

Here where i live, Italy, i haven't found any info about him, it would appear none knows him, but my dermatologist suggest me to choose Nusbaum for my 2nd session.

is there anyone talking me about the results got with Nusbaum?

it will be right to leave Italy, where former prime minister berluscuni had ht in italy by Rosati, for Miami?

please help me!!

i have to plan this ht session.

thanks

pilo, if you're going to travel here for the best, these are considered some of the top docs in the HT industry here in the US, Canada, and the world:

Hasson and Wong, Rahal (Canada)

Feller, Shapiro, Alexander (USA)

i'm not sure why you insist on listening to your dermatoligist. has he/she ever had a transplant? i'm guessing not, but the guys on this board have plenty of experience, so listen up. choose wisely and best of luck!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Pilo,

I agree with hairthere. I've been doing my research for 18 months and gathered valuable information from this particular site. The doctors I would recommend if you are willing to make the journey would be hasson & wong, rahal (in canada) or fellar, shapiro (states).

In this day and age, there are many qualified, top notch doctors. At the end of the day, you need to find the one that best suits your need and that you feel comfortable with. Go the extra mile or pay the extra money for the best- trust me!

Who knows, your dermatologist could be in relations with this Nusbaum??? Be smart and careful.

thanks for your opinion but i'm still looking for nusbaum testimonials.

if is true what said in the net about the large numbers of Ht made by nusbaum (13.000)i think so he should be the top.

i dont thind my dermatologist gain money in inviting people to go to have ht with nusbaum.

by

Pilo,

Hopefully you will get the testimonials you are looking for.

However, to find his patients, you may want to use the "find" feature of our community and search for "Nusbaum" to read real patient experience and see photos.

Remember also, what isn't available online, seek offline. Consult with him and and ask him for a list of patients that you can contact by email/phone, etc and see if they are willing to either send you pictures or meet up with you.

There is nothing like meeting real patients and seeing the result in person in order to judge the quality of a result.

Best wishes,

Bill

pilo, it's not the number of transplants a doc does, but the number of consistently ultra-refined hts he does. the docs i mentioned fall into that category. there are docs that are good who will get very little "press" on these forums. however, the docs that do get talked about a lot in a positive light you can rest assured are turning out amazing hts on a daily basis. personally i'd rather go to someone who had a lot of praise on these boards and who showed hundreds of fantstic results here.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com