Slick 2091 Grafts by Dr. Paul Shapiro 1 year update

At 6 months you will now start to see the BIG results coming in . You light hair color is surely a benefit as well ..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Slick,

Your growth looks very good.I am encouraged by your pics,because I also had only 2000 FU's on my 1st sugery in June.For only 10 weeks I am looking forward to 6 months and I hope to have similar results.

Happy Growing,

Scott

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Guys, keep in mind you will continue to have cosmetic results up until about 14 months.. Some docs say longer but for me it is about 14 months of considerable improvement.

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

These results are great and IMO also demonstrate the value of how the propecia has made the hair appear healthier. If we had examples like this of someone using a laser, it might limit the debates.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Hey all thanks for the positive comments guys. I met with Dr. Paul today to talk about a possible second session. Goals are doing some minor temple work and to increase density overall. My hair looks very good laying flat but I'd like some more density to try different hair styles. I'm about 5'7, not a tall guy by any means so the overhead view is important to me. Plus being a younger guy I have a lot of friends who get a kick out of messing up my hair so there are times when I feel it's still too thin for me. Overall I think the Dr. and I came up with a pretty good game plan. I won't be getting a low broad hairline like most of my friends, but we do plan to put a small amount (~50 grafts) into the temples to square them up more. Dr. Paul stressed these hairs may end up looking odd someday when I recede more so I may end up needing to get them removed later on. He told me to think this over carefully and decide if this is something I really want to do. The rest of the plan involves starting 3-4cm behind the hairline and working backward to the front of the crown. Hopefully this will make my hairline look lower by reducing the see through effect I have now if my hair isn't laying flat. The good news is that my donor is better then I thought (100+ sq/cm) so density is very good but he also stressed that this may not be the case later in life as the donor area thins as we age. We talked for a good hour and made quite of bit of drawings on my scalp so I know exactly what he would be willing to do. He said this a bit more agressive then they usually go so again shockloss could be a concern. It does look like most of the shockloss did come back so that was good to hear but it's hard to tell for sure. I haven't set a date yet and will probably have to wait a few months to get my finances in order but I think this is something I want to go ahead with. Still planning to think this over some more before making any decisions. Will definetly post back if/when I set a date.