Who is the best HT doctor around the globe?

Guys, Thank you very much for this forum and Iam planning to get my HT done very soon. And I have been doing some research on the best possible doctor. I want to get it done by the best possible doctor available, I am willing to travel to any country for this. please suggest me in this. I heard little bit about Bosleybeverly hills. please provide your input on this.

Thanks,

Vishwa

Guys, Thank you very much for this forum and Iam planning to get my HT done very soon. And I have been doing some research on the best possible doctor. I want to get it done by the best possible doctor available, I am willing to travel to any country for this. please suggest me in this. I heard little bit about Bosleybeverly hills. please provide your input on this.

Thanks,

Vishwa

wishwareddy9,

Welcome to our community. You will find that the "who is the best hair transplant doctor" question will give you subjective answers. As you read through the doctor's names listed by members - please understand that. However, the real question is how do we know which hair restoration physicians truly perform state of the art hair transplantation?

At the Hair Transplant Network, we recommend only those hair restoration physicians who truly have a proven track record in performing state of the art hair transplantation. Members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians consist of an elite group who perform regular larger sessions of ultra refined follicular unit hair transplantation. To see our coalition membership standards click here.

All of our hair restoration physicians are continually reviewed and assessed in a few ways.

Pat Hennessey, the Publisher of our community, has visited and continues to visit our physicians as well as other potentially promising leading hair restoration clinics worldwide. To date, the Hair Transplant Network is the only Network worldwide to assess their hair transplant physicians in this way. To see the highlights from Pat's visits, view "Visits to Leading Hair Transplant Clinics".

Pat's visits include but are not limited to:

1. Assessment of the hair transplant surgical procedure (including session sizes), technique, and tools used to perform the surgery. This assessment is measured against other leading hair restoration clinics worldwide who have a consistent track record of producing first-rate hair transplant results.

2. Before, immediately post op, progressive, and after pictures up to 12 to 18 months provided by the clinic are assessed in person

3. The opportunity to meet live hair transplant patients from their clinic to see overall hair coverage and hair density.

4. Technical details about the surgery performed, the patients seen, and in general are obtained as needed to understand their overall practice.

5. Detailed discussion with the hair transplant clinic and doctor.

Ultimately, Pat's visit demands proof that these clinics measure up to our high level of membership standards.

Hair transplant clinics are continually evaluated by follow up visits, and patient provided feedback presented our hair restoration discussion forum. We take patient feedback carefully. Pat has had no problem removing hair restoration physicians from our network in the past when after evaluation of specific cases, it is determined that a particular hair transplant surgeon/clinic is not up to par with today's standards.

Therefore, I strongly recommend selecting a hair restoration physician that is a member of the Coalition.

It is important however to do your own dilligent research before selecting a physician. Using the find feature of our forum will lead you to over 5 years of patient posted experiences and photos of our recommended and coalition physicians as well as other clinics.

I hope this helps.

Bill

I can't add anything to my brother Bill's post. As for the best............I'm not sure there is a best?? There are SO MANY quality HT surgeons out there.

HTN does a great job of reviewing the ones they decide to recommend and hold them accountable for poor performance. I'd start here, review pics and post with others to see what they liked/disliked, then go from there.

Best of luck,

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Whatever you do do not go to Bosley. Read these forums and you'll understand why. Do lots of research, go for doctor consults, see patients in person if possible. Then make a decision on who the right doc is for you. Some personal suggestions: Dr.Alexander in Arizona does some of the most natural work I've seen. I'm going to Feller for my 2nd HT. Rahal in Canada is great and reasonably priced. Those were my top 3 pics. Then I'd have considered H&W, Shapiro, Cole and Armani.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

this always comes up about who is the best.. tough to say as there are a a couple on here who share the same ability to provide top notch results..

My opinion would be look at the feedback from the posters on here, photos, and meet with the docs to determine for yourself. You might also want to meet some patients in person as well .

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Vishwa,

Are you in India, brother? If you are, do you know anything about Salman Khan's HT doctor? I know that he has had two HT procedures in Dubai. I saw him at a performance in New Jersey, and while make up may have been a factor, I was still pretty impressed with his hair (especially when he was meeting fans and he was up close). His hair was pretty thin, in my opinion, when he was dating Ash Rai, but now it looks really full!

<span class="ev_code_RED">I AM NOT RECOMMENDING SALMAN KHAN'S HT DOCTOR (if we can even find out who he is)!!!!! I don't know anything about him! </span> Like others have said, do your research THOROUGHLY.

If you are in India (or the person who asked about Pakistani doctors), Dubai is such a short flight away, and it is a great place to vacation while you are there anyway, it may not be a bad place to look. Also, with its booming economy and its goal of providing a tourist destination, Dubai has been recruiting top notch doctors from around the world.

Btw, Salman Khan was pretty open on either "Koffee with Karan" or on "Zoom TV" (Star India) about his HTs.

AGAIN, I AM NOT RECOMMENDING ANYONE, AND CERTAINLY NO SPECIFIC COUNTRY FOR HTs.

(If you are not in India or Pakistan, ignore my post! As you can see, I spend a lot of time watching Asian TV icon_smile.gif)

Vishwa,

Are you in India, brother? If you are, do you know anything about Salman Khan's HT doctor? I know that he has had two HT procedures in Dubai. I saw him at a performance in New Jersey, and while make up may have been a factor, I was still pretty impressed with his hair (especially when he was meeting fans and he was up close). His hair was pretty thin, in my opinion, when he was dating Ash Rai, but now it looks really full!

<span class="ev_code_RED">I AM NOT RECOMMENDING SALMAN KHAN'S HT DOCTOR (if we can even find out who he is)!!!!! I don't know anything about him! </span> Like others have said, do your research THOROUGHLY.

If you are in India (or the person who asked about Pakistani doctors), Dubai is such a short flight away, and it is a great place to vacation while you are there anyway, it may not be a bad place to look. Also, with its booming economy and its goal of providing a tourist destination, Dubai has been recruiting top notch doctors from around the world.

Btw, Salman Khan was pretty open on either "Koffee with Karan" or on "Zoom TV" (Star India) about his HTs.

AGAIN, I AM NOT RECOMMENDING ANYONE, AND CERTAINLY NO SPECIFIC COUNTRY FOR HTs.

(If you are not in India or Pakistan, ignore my post! As you can see, I spend a lot of time watching Asian TV icon_smile.gif)