The Feller London Open House / Consultation Meeting

PB

A big thanks to Dr Feller and Spex for organising such a great (3 day!) consultation/open house meeting in London. I saw Dr Feller for a consultation on Sunday after he had already been seeing guys from early morning on Saturday through to the evening and then was doing the same thing on Sunday and he was still full of enthusiasm! I guess he gets that sort of stamina from doing those marathon FUE sessions. The BBC found out about the consultation and Dr Feller still had the energy to give them over an hour long interview after two days of consultations (and still had more guys to see on Monday)!

It was great seeing so many of the guys from the forums in person - the results look so much better when you see them in person than they do in photos. It was an excellent opportunity to see HTs in person at all the different stages as there were guys just 10 days out, a few months out and just starting to sprout and then others that were fully grown out but were good enough to come and let others see their results. I saw Stevo there, he still had his graft stubble and looked like he'd just buzzed his hair down and his tricho scar looked fantastic - just a very neat thin line. There was also another guy (don't know his name) at the same stage and due to his dark skin he didn't have any redness at all and you could hardly tell he had had a HT as all his graft stubble was still there and the rest of his hair buzzed down to match. The repair work that Dr Feller has done on the unfortunate guys that have been butchered in the UK looked great too - I saw AJG and there wasn't any sign of his previous butchering(s). I also saw some of the FUE patients, BigT and Hairroot to mention a couple - both looked great! I actually saw Hairroot in September when his first FUE session had grown out but before his second session and now I saw him again when the second batch of hairs are starting to come through - what a head of hair he's going to have! Ian and Pete (the "Feller" twins) were there with Arcticmonk greeting people. Arcticmonk looked great with plenty of hair on a previously completely bald head and the "Feller" twins really show how good the tricho closure can be when performed by a skilled surgeon. They are identical twins and Ian had his HT just before I had mine in November 05 and that was pre-tricho (I missed tricho by a month or two). Pete had his HT with Dr Feller a few months later and had tricho. Comparing the scars on these identical twins really shows what a success tricho is as you can't actually find Pete's scar.

And it was great meeting all you other guys; Tommytwo, BigMac, PatchyP, Spuraman, Crabb, DER and everybody else.

yeah this was a great showcase

dr feller is a straight forward guy

theres nothing better than seeing ht patients at so many different stages with their before pictures.

it gave uk guys a chance to see a great surgeon and light at the end of the tunnel.no more uk butcherings for these guys.

chucky aka bigmac

2 x strip ht`s with Norton,very poor results

1 x fue ht with DHI,very poor result

Sounds like another great event. I will defo try make the next one to show off my results as it would be really good to finally meet everyone finally after such great help throughout my journey.

The BBC interviewed Dr Feller....I can't wait to see that!!

Spex,

It was great to attend, though I never had enough time to talk to everyone. You guys are doing a great job, my respect to you; the feller twins and the good doctor himself ....

Keep up the good work and to the rest, grow well.

HairBrain

(The only one to turn up with the wife............ she follows me everywhere )