fin is not helping

knal

I have been on Finax for 13 months without a break but it does not seem to be doing anything for me.I am basically thinning on my crown and vertex region. At the 8 month mark it seemd as if the hair fall was slowing down but soon after its got back to its earlier level and has been the same till today.The crown has thinned further during the period. I don't know if i can expect any late results from the drug or should i quit it as i am well over the 1 year period. i am just scared that i may lose hair at a faster rate after quitting.Any advise is welcome

Hello,

I have read many posts and what I tell you is DO NOT quit if you dnt have any side effects! some guys got improvements nearly after 2 years. the shedding is normal and is a sign of hair cycles. just continue using it, and it is advised to use minoxidil 5% at same time. maybe some Vitamines, and some shampoo like Nizoral.

hope this help!

Thank you so much for the much needed encouragement.As advised I will certainly consider minoxidil now since fin does not seem to be doing much on its own.I thought i will get lucky with fin alone but i guess there is no escaping the inconvenience of minox.Thanks again and any late responders to fin please do share your experience

Knal,

I have tried minox initially...and did not see any results in 4 months period.

Then I added finax to it and after one week my hair was shedding like any thing.

I read on forum that shedding hair will come back and its the sign of meds working. And most of the hair I lost was miniaturized.

Even meds are working but funny thing is that my hair has gone thinner (due to shedding). Its only two months back I started fin...

I am trying to say that minox alone was not doing anything but when I added finax some thing (now shedding ...hope in future growth) has happened.

Dats why i am asking you try them together and then decide.

Best of luck...