6 months on Fin

Markymarc1981

Just completed 6 months on Fin and I couldn't be happier. Re-growth is quite dramatic. I must be really lucky because I haven't experienced any side effects (yet)

Also, I went from taking propecia which costs about $2.00 a day to taking a 1/4 proscar which costs about $0.55 a day. What a savings. Thanks Doc!!!

Anyways, I was thinking off adding Rogaine to the mix because I'am getting hair greedy! MORE MORE MORE!!!!!

Couple quick questions.

1) Will rogaine help even more when combined with propecia?

2) What shampoo should I be using to compliment the two

3) Can you still use hair gel after applying rogine? Since my hair line has filled in significantly, I like to rock the slciked hair!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

Markymarc1981, I didn't know how much I saved taking Proscar vs. Propecia but you figured it out for us! I use Nizoral 1% vs. 2% because you don't need a script, and I read once that it didn't make any difference. Revita would be my first choice for shampoos because it has all the good ingredients, but until they atleast cut the price by 50%, which will still only bring it down to 14.00 per 6 ounces--I believe, I'm using Nizoral. You've had really good results using Proscar. I've had hair loss slowdown but nothing like yours.

• 4 weeks later...