All in one hair loss supplement without saw palmetto?

Hey guys. I'm new to this forum. It's great that people on here can support each other through the issues of baldness, cause it's certainly not easy to talk about to anybody that hasn't experienced it.

Anyway, to the point. I'm 22, and My hairloss is only in the form of a receding hairline at the moment. I've been on Propecia for three months now. I've noticed a few less hairs falling out in the shower etc, and i'm hoping to see continued improvement.

My question to you all is this:

Is there some sort of all-in-one hair loss supplement containing all the minerals and vitamins one needs to grow/maintain healthy hair, that DOESN'T contain Saw Palmetto?

I just want to stick to Propecia for now, as it's the surest option, however, I really want to make sure my hair and scalp are getting the nutrients they need to improve the health of the hair I may retain.

I would order online if I had to, but if a product like this is available in Australia, that would be a big plus.

Thanks.

Fookin_alo,

Welcome to our community.

In my opinion, if Propecia is working for you, unless you are experiencing side effects and with the advice of a physician, you should probably should probably stick with it.

In all my research, I have not found any real solid evidence that any herbal hair loss remedies are as effective.

Bill

Listen to the grand wizard

Those all in one supplements are an all in one waste of money

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Nothing wrong with trying something else AS WELL AS the prescription though is there MrJobi? Providing it isn't something that intereferes of course.

Just really, really, don't rely on it working without a prescription. Can I ask why you want something without Saw Palmetto though?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm guessing mild sides from the Finasteride, so he doesn't want to push it further with any more Saw Palmetto?

Anyway, Fookin_Alo, I think a decent multivitamin or something for overall hair health would be your best bet. Seems like the Propecia is doing well for your hair regrowth/stopping loss.

Well, these days there are some effective treatment methods when it comes to hair loss...but I'm yet to study or use an "all-in-one" pill, cream, or other form of medication that delivers what is promised. There may be some that provide very limited results...but nothing near what most people expect when they take a "hair restoration" supplement.

That being said, Saw Palmetto has shown in double blind, placebo controlled studies that it can be effective in reducing hair loss and regrowing hair. I've used this in combination with Avodart for some great results.