Do I need FIT or FUE?

rsanders36

I'm debatign shaving my hair down to a stubble (kind of like a 5 o'clock shadow). I had a HT back in May of 2004 for 1000 graphs. In order to shave my hair down, I think I would need to cover the scar to feel comfortable. Will FIT or FUE cover this scar up? I think my scar is significantly thin. I honestly cant even feel it, and I currently shave the back of my hair down with a 2 guard and no one has ever said anything and I cannot notice it. Also, is FIT more expensive than FUE? Who are the top docotors that perform this in the US?

I'm debatign shaving my hair down to a stubble (kind of like a 5 o'clock shadow). I had a HT back in May of 2004 for 1000 graphs. In order to shave my hair down, I think I would need to cover the scar to feel comfortable. Will FIT or FUE cover this scar up? I think my scar is significantly thin. I honestly cant even feel it, and I currently shave the back of my hair down with a 2 guard and no one has ever said anything and I cannot notice it. Also, is FIT more expensive than FUE? Who are the top docotors that perform this in the US?

FIT and fue are one and the same.

If you can go down to no. 2 and no one comes to know of your scar, then its not much point to try to go for fue'ing the scar in total.

Much better you get it broken down. Grafts placed intermittently so that there is no tell tale straight linear scar.

7500 grafts till now. All by Dr. Arvind/Dr.A, New Delhi.

They include strip FUHT, FUE and body hair grafts.

Hoping to accomplish full hair restoration.