Need some advice on hair loss problem/Toppik*help!

Hey everyone. I'm 19 years old and have been losing my hair for a few years now. My hair is pretty thin on top, but i still have my hairline in tact.

I've been using Jerome Russell's hair spray thickener for the past 8 months. It conceal's my hair perfectly, and I usually put gel in it afterwards and style it as if my hair was normal.

My major complaint with it is that it rubs off easily. If you touch it you'll get it on your fingers, and sleeping on a pillow is just a disaster!

I've done some researching and am really interested in testing out Toppik. I just really need a few questions answered, any help would be appreciated!!

1) Is Toppik more effective then a hair spray thickener? Is it more or less noticeable?

2) Does it rub off on your fingers? My biggest issue is that i can't touch my head right now and the FEAR of anybody else touching it. With Toppik would I be free of that? Does it rub off on your pillow?

3) Can I use gels and mouses to style my hair regularly as I did with the hair spray thickeners or does a product like Toppik make the concealer look more noticeable if I decided to gel my hair up?

4) How long does a bottle last on average? Let's say I used it twice a week, frontal and crown areas and I purchased the 25 g bottle.

Any help would be GREATLY appeicated! To anybody who read this thread thank you!

1.) More. Less. I would recommend nanogen over toppik, though.

2.) Traces will invariably rub off, though they should be rather invisible -- especially to the human touch and naked eye. Using a "lock in" spray helps with this, as well.

3.) Yes. It depends upon your specific loss, but I believe that applying nanogen/toppik, letting it disperse and sit for a minute, applying 1/2 dosage of the locking spray, then styling it with a hair product, and then using additional nano/toppik for a touch up is optimal.

4.) Not sure about number four.

I would recommend you look into dermmatch; a dermmatch + nanogen combo is, IMO, the most effective.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!