hair swirl at front hairline

sense my ht my hairline curls in all different directions. i always had a nicely shaped hairline but was just a little high. so i decided to lower it a little and now my hairline looks like several cowlicks. why is it not natural looking?

sense my ht my hairline curls in all different directions. i always had a nicely shaped hairline but was just a little high. so i decided to lower it a little and now my hairline looks like several cowlicks. why is it not natural looking?

I would guess it is some combination of the following: inherent hair charachteristics, lack of HT maturity (i.e. the hairs will "soften" in the coming months of the overaraching HT timeline), a hack doctor. At this point, only you know the quality of the doctor you went to, what your hair charachteristics are, and how far into the HT process yer at.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

BinA-

It would be unusual, in my opinion, for your scar to be giving you issues 2 yrs out.

That said, there is SOME reason for it, and the best way to eval that issue is to get a surgeon to give you a hands on look. I may have missed this, but, how old are you? (The younger you are the more "reactive" your skin can be.) Do you have any other scars on your body? How low is the scar in the back? (This can also affect how "reactive" it is.) Do you have curly hair?

Timothy Carman, MD ABHRS

President, (ABHRS)
ABHRS Board of Directors

im 39 years old. i dont have curly hair. yes i have other scars from childhood and they havent bothered me. the scar goes from ear to ear and crosses ontop of the bone that sticks out some in the back