Finisteride Anxiety

Guys,

I've been on finisteride for almost 1 year. Great crown results with some good growth and good stoppage of further progression. I just re-ordered from a Canadian supplier and they said it will be 7-10 days before I get my order.

Here is the problem I have only 2 days of my left of my supply!!!

What should I do and will there be major setbacks if I miss 5-7 days of treatment?

Guys,

I've been on finisteride for almost 1 year. Great crown results with some good growth and good stoppage of further progression. I just re-ordered from a Canadian supplier and they said it will be 7-10 days before I get my order.

Here is the problem I have only 2 days of my left of my supply!!!

What should I do and will there be major setbacks if I miss 5-7 days of treatment?

I would not risk missing that many days. I would see if your local pharmacy would be willing to supply you with a few for this period. You may need to tell your MD office and they may need to call, but it should not be much of a problem.

trying2moveahead

I wouldn't worry about it. It's just a few days. I'm running low myself, I have 3 pills left. But I can't get my refill till Friday. I took one pill this morning, but I'm going to skip tomorrow. The drug stays in your system for a few days, so missing one day here and there won't set you back in your progress. Just take one every other day till you get your new supply. You should be fine. icon_smile.gif

Don't worry about missing a few doses, even if your hair did start thinning out, which it wont, once you start taking it again it will grow like it did when you took it before.

none

none

Guest Pumpkinhole

i've heard that it would take as long as 3 months to start losing the hair that finasteride preserves. i ht doctor told me this, and i have no reason to believe it's not true. if you're only going for a week or so w/o your meds, then you should probably just ration it.

I once ran out on vacation. I went to the local pharmacy and talked to the pharmacist, and she sold me 5 tabs. Many pharmacists are understanding and will work with you, if you explain your situation. It's just Propecia, it's not like it's morphine you're looking for...