Looking for a top of the line surgeon close to northern europe

Hello,

I have been reading some on this forum and doing abit of research. I am looking to have consultations with several surgeons to talk about my situation, but most of the most discussed and praised surgeons are located quite far away from my country. I live in Norway and i was wondering if there are any elite surgeons around my area (europe/northern europe).

I will not settle for anything less than a well renouned (sp?) surgeon with outstanding results.

I am currently studying some pretty tough business studies and my time is mostly spent reading and attending classes - therefore traveling all the way to ex. Canada to have a consultation with Hasson & Wong and Dr. Rahal (three surgeons i would love to visit for a consultation) is abit of a timesink i would prefer to avoid (if possible).

Therefore i wonder if anyone knows any superb surgeons in northern europe that i could visit with a short flight and back the day after?

Thanks,

Fredrik

Hello,

I have been reading some on this forum and doing abit of research. I am looking to have consultations with several surgeons to talk about my situation, but most of the most discussed and praised surgeons are located quite far away from my country. I live in Norway and i was wondering if there are any elite surgeons around my area (europe/northern europe).

I will not settle for anything less than a well renouned (sp?) surgeon with outstanding results.

I am currently studying some pretty tough business studies and my time is mostly spent reading and attending classes - therefore traveling all the way to ex. Canada to have a consultation with Hasson & Wong and Dr. Rahal (three surgeons i would love to visit for a consultation) is abit of a timesink i would prefer to avoid (if possible).

Therefore i wonder if anyone knows any superb surgeons in northern europe that i could visit with a short flight and back the day after?

Thanks,

Fredrik

Try doctors Heitmann in Amsterdam airport,Bisanga (Brussels),Feriduni(Belgium).These guys do both FUE and Strip and they are all among the top 5 in europe from the research I have done.Alot of Bisangas work is shown on HLH website.When I get another procedure done I will consult with these.Also Devoyre (THINK I SPELT IT CORRECT) in Brussels is recommended on this site.Good luck

HT 2006/7

FWIW, you can do an online consult via email / phone, etc. And then go do your surgery so there is only one trip involved.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week