Updated pics.....Dr. Cooley - - >

Dewayne

Man, since the posting has been slow today I thought I'd direct you all to my recently updated weblog to the left under my name.

I'm at 5 - 6 weeks from surgery with Dr. Cooley. I've been lucky so far, as I've had no swelling, shock loss, or much pain since having 2500 grafts transplanted to my diffused thinning head.

Also, I had a lot of my old plugs removed so in the pics you can see some large holes where these once were. Those holes have pretty much healed at this point and nearly undetectable.

I didn't think the doldrums were real, but I tell you I've been feeling them. Just knowing I'm going to be experiencing some growth has got me jazzed up and ready.

I'm heading to New York City Wednesday for a couple days on business, so maybe that'll get me distracted a little.

Oh, and I'm a terrible picture taker so excuse the photos. In this whole process, I think a secretary and one client noticed I had some work - mostly because of scabs on the plugs removed from the hairline. Otherwise, you'd never know I had anything done.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Man, since the posting has been slow today I thought I'd direct you all to my recently updated weblog to the left under my name.

I'm at 5 - 6 weeks from surgery with Dr. Cooley. I've been lucky so far, as I've had no swelling, shock loss, or much pain since having 2500 grafts transplanted to my diffused thinning head.

Also, I had a lot of my old plugs removed so in the pics you can see some large holes where these once were. Those holes have pretty much healed at this point and nearly undetectable.

I didn't think the doldrums were real, but I tell you I've been feeling them. Just knowing I'm going to be experiencing some growth has got me jazzed up and ready.

I'm heading to New York City Wednesday for a couple days on business, so maybe that'll get me distracted a little.

Oh, and I'm a terrible picture taker so excuse the photos. In this whole process, I think a secretary and one client noticed I had some work - mostly because of scabs on the plugs removed from the hairline. Otherwise, you'd never know I had anything done.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week

Dewayne,

Thanks for posting and keeping your hair loss blog up to date.

I feel your pain my friend. The "doldrums" are never fun. I remember feeling very depressed around that time for my first 2 hair transplants especially considering I experienced a lot of shock loss as well. I absolutely despised my mirrors and wanted nothing to do with them. All I could do was try to hold on and have faith, and asking for support and help from veteran forum members before me, and they were a Godsend.

By the time my third hair transplant came around, I pretty much knew what to expect and was much more comfortable with the process. But I was still impatient...aren't we all? icon_smile.gif

You will be just fine my friend. You have an excellent surgeon and you will have a great result.

Keep us posted!

Bill