Over 100 Patient Weblogs now online

• Administrators

We just crossed a milestone with over 100 hair loss weblogs now online. These weblogs are created primarily by hair transplant patients to document and share their ongoing hair restoration journey.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to share their experience and knowledge by creating and updating their weblog.

I encourage all forum members to create their own free weblog and place a link to their weblog in the signature so it will automatically appear in all their posts.

Onwards and Upwards, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

We just crossed a milestone with over 100 hair loss weblogs now online. These weblogs are created primarily by hair transplant patients to document and share their ongoing hair restoration journey.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to share their experience and knowledge by creating and updating their weblog.

I encourage all forum members to create their own free weblog and place a link to their weblog in the signature so it will automatically appear in all their posts.

Onwards and Upwards, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

• Administrators

Bill,

How can you be "celestial" without a Weblog? No time like now.

Pat

My Hair Loss Blog

Originally posted by Pat - Publisher of this Community:

Bill,

How can you be "celestial" without a Weblog? No time like now.

Pat

Agreed. I think Bill gets 1,000 demerits and is no longer celestial. I still have the original planetary picture (without Bill in it)!

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600