Toppik for blondes question

vbcbc

I have dark blonde hair, and want to know if the blonde toppik goes well with a darker form of blonde hair.

Also, it obviously works well with brown & black hair, but does it work well with blonde hair, as Ive seen no pictures at all?

It it realy as good as people say? I'm yet to order some, but have read good comments about it. I have a centre parting, that has just started thinning (year 1/2 ago) , but is getting worse, hence wanting to thicken it. Will it do the job?

Anyone else use blonde toppik?

thanks...

icon_confused.gif

bcvbc

bcvbc

I have dark blonde hair, and want to know if the blonde toppik goes well with a darker form of blonde hair.

Also, it obviously works well with brown & black hair, but does it work well with blonde hair, as Ive seen no pictures at all?

It it realy as good as people say? I'm yet to order some, but have read good comments about it. I have a centre parting, that has just started thinning (year 1/2 ago) , but is getting worse, hence wanting to thicken it. Will it do the job?

Anyone else use blonde toppik?

thanks...

icon_confused.gif

bcvbc

bcvbc

Light brown toppik works very well for dark blonde hair or also called "Sandy", "dishwater", etc...

I used it after my HT to help cover a trimmed crown area..it was fantastic, in my case I also spinkled a slight amount of grey to blend in with my "old guy" mixed color.

Give it a try, it saved me for a few months, during regrowth.

NW

texas - I plan to get on propecia asap.

Do you think that is the thing to do? many people have mentioned this drug across forums on the internet.

NW - Is toppik as good as people say? I'm hardly bald, but it's getting thinner. Few questions:-

1) Is it good for the frontal hair line? I have hair at the front, but it's thinning just behind the frontal hair line.

2) would you do without it? and is there a dramatic change when haven't applied it?

3) Does it really look natural?

4) does it really stay on im the wind and rain?

5) Are the before/after pictures on the toppik site accurate?

thanks...

bcvbc

bcvbc

Toppik looks very natural, but since it is not that expensive give it a try, dont over-apply. I only used it on my crown area. I was impressed.

NW