Avodart Switch

GotHair

Has anyone switch from Fin to Avodart with success? I recently read in Menshealth that if Fin does not work for some individuals that Doctors prescribe Avodart. They said that individuals experienced 2-3 time more growth. I'm worried of switching and experiencing side effects.

I've considered it. I have read of one "success" story in particular; he switched after having unbearable side-effects with Fin, and switched to Avodart with great success. Personally, my view is to start with fin, and if it doesn't seem to be working for you or you are experiencing untenable side-effects give dut a try.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Toco-8 is a potent vitamin E supplement.....there is some reasonable, albeit unproven, evidence to suggest it may have some hair-related benefits. I find it very easy to take, and that it is worth it -- plus, it is undeniably good for you, hair aside.

The nanogen product works to swell your hair and make it look thicker. I just began using it recently so a bit early to say whether or not it works, but I'm pretty confident with it.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!