Scar Cream after HT - Will it help or not ?

I had a HT around 3 months ago. If I put a scar diminshing cream on my scar will it help it to fade in color? Im just wondering if it is ok to use or if you guys know something about it and/or I shouldnt use it for a certain reason. Thanks !

I had a HT around 3 months ago. If I put a scar diminshing cream on my scar will it help it to fade in color? Im just wondering if it is ok to use or if you guys know something about it and/or I shouldnt use it for a certain reason. Thanks !

I used a product called scar jel which is suppose to have the effects you described. I didnt notice much..it is also hard to see any difference with the hair around the scar. I did like using it mainly because it gave a nice cooling effect over the new scar which felt really good. Use it I don't see how it would hurt.

I used BM scar diminishing cream on my non-tricho scar and I'm sure it helped. It dried the scar tissue up and the scar pealed off. My scalp is completely smooth and I can't feel the scar even when running my finger nails over it. Of course it may be that it would have healed this well without the cream due to surgeon skill, but I'm convinced that it helped. I don't see any reason not to try it.