Any suggestions...?

I have been wearing a small hair system for about 8 months now, and I think I may want to get rid of it. I want to start taking propecia and want it's best results. I feel allot better about myself with it on, but if it's going to hinder propecia, the long term is in the end the most important to me. I have a strong hairline, but my crown is probably about an NW3 vertex or maybe a little less. I feel that the hair system may hinder the propecia and was wondering what the best concealer out there is? Also, if there's any tricks of the trade for guys that use these concealers and get awesome results?

Thanks,

danger

I have been wearing a small hair system for about 8 months now, and I think I may want to get rid of it. I want to start taking propecia and want it's best results. I feel allot better about myself with it on, but if it's going to hinder propecia, the long term is in the end the most important to me. I have a strong hairline, but my crown is probably about an NW3 vertex or maybe a little less. I feel that the hair system may hinder the propecia and was wondering what the best concealer out there is? Also, if there's any tricks of the trade for guys that use these concealers and get awesome results?

Thanks,

danger

• 3 weeks later...

Hey if you have strong hairline and are not completely bald on your vertex use Toppik. I do not have a strong hairline and it works wonders for me. I have a thinning all over my top and this stuff freakin works. You have nothing to lose.

Baldness is masculine. Jason Statham would look really gay with hair.

• 1 month later...

You really have to rub it pretty hard to get it to come off dry. If you use the fiberhold spray it stays in very well, I can go a few days with out touching up. And it doesn't even show up on your pillow either (as long as you use the spray). I've been looking for a substitute for the spray cause it's kinda pricey (It doesn't leav your hair stiff at all, it just holds in the fibers).

Baldness is masculine. Jason Statham would look really gay with hair.