Dr.Seager

Why is not Dr. Seager mentioned on this site for being a great hair transplant surgeon?

Here are some of his accomplishments:

He was the recipient of the 2001 "Golden Follicle Award" from the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery.

Over 8 million grafts or over 24 million hair follicles transplanted.

Over 7,000 hair transplant procedures performed on men and women from over 40 different nations at our one location.

He only has ONE clinic and has done all this from one office! I find it strange that he is not mentioned here.

Why is not Dr. Seager mentioned on this site for being a great hair transplant surgeon?

Here are some of his accomplishments:

He was the recipient of the 2001 "Golden Follicle Award" from the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery.

Over 8 million grafts or over 24 million hair follicles transplanted.

Over 7,000 hair transplant procedures performed on men and women from over 40 different nations at our one location.

He only has ONE clinic and has done all this from one office! I find it strange that he is not mentioned here.

Look again...he's on Pat's "Find a Great Surgeon" list.

No offense, but didn't you just post recently saying you had some ridging and scarring, and some swelling months after your surgery?

Are you really happy with your results?

Yes I did experience some scarring and ridging. I do not believe it was because of Dr. Seager or his methods. He uses FU's and is well respected.

I believe it was because of some type of strange reaction my body had to the surgery. It may just be the way my body heals. It may be prone to scarring easily.

I had a 3475 FU procedure.

Cutlas,

So how did your procedure turn out.

How far along are you and did you achive the results you were hoping for?

Truth is, it's all about results and meeting the patients exspectations.

Neo

Ps

Please refresh my memory on the class of baldness you had, color, & texture of hair. Also, could you give me a ballpark as to the cost?

• 2 weeks later...