Close to 3 weeks Post opp and feel thinner than before? Comments please??

Hey guys, close to 3 weeks post opp (19 days) and feeling thinner than before? I assume this is normal with the combo of shock loss, shedding of graphs and having a buzz cut when I'm used to 2 inch hair up front. Anyone else notice this? It's a little scary, figured graphs wouldn't start shedding yet, and hoped I wouldn't have shock loss. I'm scared for what it's going to look like in another couple weeks. Hopefully my hair will grow back out quick and make it look better, but now it sucks. I'm on propecia and using the foam. Any comments? Thanks bro's...Joe

Hey guys, close to 3 weeks post opp (19 days) and feeling thinner than before? I assume this is normal with the combo of shock loss, shedding of graphs and having a buzz cut when I'm used to 2 inch hair up front. Anyone else notice this? It's a little scary, figured graphs wouldn't start shedding yet, and hoped I wouldn't have shock loss. I'm scared for what it's going to look like in another couple weeks. Hopefully my hair will grow back out quick and make it look better, but now it sucks. I'm on propecia and using the foam. Any comments? Thanks bro's...Joe

Whats up Joe....

You just have to live with it brother. Its not going to get any better, probably a little worst for the first three months, then alas....

you start another long process till about a year, but at least it gets better.

Influencer,

Shock loss and graft shedding can be very discouraging but it is quite normal. Feel free to look at my pictures that can be found in the link to my hair restoration journey below. You will find that in the first two surgeries especially, that after a few weeks, I looked a lot worse than I did before surgery. But as expected, everything regrew and now I have a lot more hair than before.

Best wishes,

Bill