Been a While...

Hello All,

Haven't posted here in a very long time...as some remember, I had 4200g with Dr. Feller nearly two years ago (hard to believe it has been that long), and very glad that I did!

I have partly finished an actual blog of photos from the daty of the procedure (6/17/06) through now, which I'll try to get done this weekend. Most of them are "real life" pictures (outdoors, etc.), so I hope they'll give you a realistic picture of the results.

Dr. Feller also took some "after" photos this past December, when I went to see him at Dr. Lindsey's office (his temporary digs) in Northern Virginia, and hopefully they will make it on this site soon, as well!

And on a related note, I am on Dr. Feller's calendar for this August 25, after my wedding in the summer...

Hope all are doing well and growing rapidly...

Benjamin

Hello All,

Haven't posted here in a very long time...as some remember, I had 4200g with Dr. Feller nearly two years ago (hard to believe it has been that long), and very glad that I did!

I have partly finished an actual blog of photos from the daty of the procedure (6/17/06) through now, which I'll try to get done this weekend. Most of them are "real life" pictures (outdoors, etc.), so I hope they'll give you a realistic picture of the results.

Dr. Feller also took some "after" photos this past December, when I went to see him at Dr. Lindsey's office (his temporary digs) in Northern Virginia, and hopefully they will make it on this site soon, as well!

And on a related note, I am on Dr. Feller's calendar for this August 25, after my wedding in the summer...

Hope all are doing well and growing rapidly...

Benjamin

Facelessman,

Thanks for coming back to bless us with your presence icon_smile.gif. I'm glad to hear that you are doing well and continuing to document your progress on your blog.

I've taken the liberty of adding a link to your blog in your forum signature so people can find it easier when you post.

So the fact that you are on Dr. Feller's calendar, does this mean you are undergoing surgery again? What are your goals this time?

Good hearing from you icon_smile.gif

Bill

Bill (and everyone),

Yes, my plan is approximately 3500 (or more if my scalp cooperates) grafts on 8/25/08. What we discussed was...

* lowering the hairline further, which would pretty much return it to its pre-receding state. For me, this works fine, because I've had an eight-head since I was a kid (family trait)...

* Filling in the behind-the-temple area. I still don't know what the "technical" term for this is -- basically, the area extending backward from the actual temples. Dr. Feller recommended, given my hairstryle (parted on the left and will always be), packing the left area more than the right, such that it would look balanced to the eye but give me a little more "bulk" where it was most evident.

I took a few basic ink-marked photos showing, roughly, what we had in mind, hairline-wise. It also shows the transplant results at the almost-2-year mark, combed back...will post them here wherever is permissible...

Benjamin