Is it normal

Hello everyone I had surgery in oct 2006,I have course hair it looks unnatural in outdoor light its almost hard to explain it just dont look right my Dr Was Ron Shapiro I know it was not something they did, I want to know is 5 months part of the ugly phase or what.your opinions are well needed.thank you. Also 2or three years down the road does it look more natural if so is it undetectable.

Hello everyone I had surgery in oct 2006,I have course hair it looks unnatural in outdoor light its almost hard to explain it just dont look right my Dr Was Ron Shapiro I know it was not something they did, I want to know is 5 months part of the ugly phase or what.your opinions are well needed.thank you. Also 2or three years down the road does it look more natural if so is it undetectable.

hey stumper,

I know from my own experience HT1 that months 6-8 brought tremendous manageability to my hair. Also it seems that now my hair blends in old/new much better then during month 5 hands down (I 2 had concerns of that fact) hair quality should improve for you greatly leading up to 1year and then continue till 18months from what I have read...again you picked a world class surgeon give it time and you should be money.

You are still in that awkward stage. You have to give it more time to fully grow and then to soften more as what you would normally see in the frontal area.

What you are experiencing is normal. Sucks but normal.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90