Deserter of the Bretheren.....

Arrie

Hey guys a year ago I would come to this forum and fill my brain with all this knowledge and become addicted to it, all you guys have been there and you know what I am talking about. Anyways one thing that infuriated me more than anything was watching the progress of an ht from our fellow sufferers and then all of a sudden the lack of updates. Well my balding brothers (and sisters) i have become one of those bastard children that has become a deserter. I got my "life back" a few months ago (5 months post op) and I stopped updating, for that I apologize. I am 9.5 months post op and I am loving life again. Its crazy how a procedure can change ones life. I felt like adding some humor to this place considering this is one place we all come to for comfort. I will be taking some pics in the next week for my update and I will be going back to SMG late August for my one year post op exam and pictures by that same beautiful tan wall. Grow well my friends and forgive me for the disservice i have committed I owe you more for what you have given to me!!!! icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif

You only live once...

Hey guys a year ago I would come to this forum and fill my brain with all this knowledge and become addicted to it, all you guys have been there and you know what I am talking about. Anyways one thing that infuriated me more than anything was watching the progress of an ht from our fellow sufferers and then all of a sudden the lack of updates. Well my balding brothers (and sisters) i have become one of those bastard children that has become a deserter. I got my "life back" a few months ago (5 months post op) and I stopped updating, for that I apologize. I am 9.5 months post op and I am loving life again. Its crazy how a procedure can change ones life. I felt like adding some humor to this place considering this is one place we all come to for comfort. I will be taking some pics in the next week for my update and I will be going back to SMG late August for my one year post op exam and pictures by that same beautiful tan wall. Grow well my friends and forgive me for the disservice i have committed I owe you more for what you have given to me!!!! icon_cool.gificon_cool.gificon_cool.gif

You only live once...

Arrie,

It's great to hear from you and have you back on our forum. I think it's normal for many to get on with their lives once they restore their hair. After all, we are all here for that purpose aren't we? It's great though when people stick around or come back to share their experience and expertise with others who are seeking.

So welcome back icon_smile.gif

We'd certainly love to see an update when you get a chance.

Best wishes,

Bill

• Administrators

Arrie,

Yeah, guys like you who run off and get on with their lives and forget to update us are really a problem. Bill and I have toyed with the idea of hiring a guy named "Vinny" to make the rounds and check up on guys like you.

If things got real ugly Vinny would drop hints about how his Indian grandfather had tought him how to scalp a man.

Lucky that you came back. Now if you create a patient blog I think all can be forgiven.

Congratulations on getting your hair back. But don't forget about the poor bastards who are still wandering through the wilderness of snake oil and TV infomercials :-)

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

Guest wanthairs

I have to plead guilty to the same offence. My transplant turned out really good, so all my confidence came back and in no time I hooked up with a gorgeous girl (im sure, mainly because of the effect of the transplant replacing a horrid combover)and I stopped visiting the forums but I am planning a second procedure with Epstein in a few months as soon as I can raise some cash and therefore as a former deserter I am back.......and pleased to be so....One day i'll finally upload pics....

Yeah no pressure just getting marked for a hit by the publisher icon_cool.gif I do have a blog created just not updated in a while. I know I know thats why I am back to help as many people to avoid all those infomercials and chain hack shops. We should send Vinny after the chains Pat, I got a guy who knows a guy. icon_cool.gif I promise I will have a one year update when I go to SMG I will have Janna set up a pictured thread.

Want hairs good for you on bagging the hottie, doesn't it feel good to go out again and get those looks all over, NICE!

Being on this note to quote the famous Peter Griffin: "What do you want me to do whack a guy...off a guy, whack off a guy, cause I can't I'm married!" I love that show...

You only live once...

It sounds like all the girls are flocking to wanthairs with his new found head of hair.

Maybe he should change his name from "wanthair" to "gotgirls". What do you think? icon_biggrin.gif

And maybe if we are all nice to him, he'll share a few with some of the single guys on the forum icon_smile.gif.

Bill