Temporal region hair loss

Hello sanjeev,

if you look at the post i just created "Propecia and Hairline" and look at my picture, it shows that i have lost the hair on my temple, and i assume you are in the same situation.

The bad news for you and the rest of us in that situation is NO, or a very very small chance with drugs.

I have been to many surgeons and the only solution is a Hair transplant, because the hair in that region has very high DHT and no drug can cope with it or reverse it.

However drugs may work for you so you may want to give it a try first before a HT.

Cheers mate

Hi Sanjeev

For the most part Drugs play more of a "stabilizing" You may have a bit of growth but overall it is marginal. HT is the only way to restore hair..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Although it is rare, I have seen some results with medical therapy in the frontal area. If a patient is pretty much bald in the recessed areas, sometime they get some "Propecia fuzz." In other cases where the patient has weak and miniaturizing hair in the temples, the drugs can sometimes improve the hair shaft diameter, and thus improve the cosmetic coverage. Again, it is rare, but I thought I would mention it.

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.