Concealer usage ie Toppik

Hi

I have tried them all and for me, Dermatch is the best. It is easy to apply, makes the least mess, and looks extremely natural.. Give it a try

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

• Administrators

In my opinion these cover up products can work well if you have enough hair to work with (i.e. painting a bald spot will not work but thicking up a thin area can).

I've only used Prothik, which is a spray, and it does double the appearance of fullness in my crown area. It also stays in even during swimming or working out until you shampoo. I suspect that Toppix, which is sprinkled on, also works well based on reviews I've read on this forum.

In many ways this stuff can really enhance transplanted or thining areas where one wants to increase the appearance of density.

I recommend that those considering these products use the "Find" feature on this forum to search for reviews of these products by their name.

Best wishes for a full look.

Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

I posted some photos with my experiences with Dermmatch here. They may be of some use. I also use Toppik on occasion. I find that both together sparingly gives the best look, while if I know that I'm going to the beach I'll definitely use Dermmatch because it's waterproof. If application time is a consideration, I will only use Toppik as it takes only a few minutes to sprinkle on.

I am moving this post down to the appropriate forum.

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

• 4 months later...

Hey how's it goin.... Bro im 23 years old, and about 2 years ago after my 21st birthday i started noticing that my front line was starting to thin.. sure enough i was able to cover it up since i had lots and lots of hair... Yet it still bothered me.. By my 23d birthday i had lost alot more.. and as my 24th birthday is almost here, im really losing alot.. not just in the front but in the back.. i lost my confidence.. can't even talk to girls anymore... and i feel like ive short changed my self... like people that never met me with my hair... they never knew how good i looked.. the shape of my head doesn't allow me to shave bald... people started noticing how baddly i was thinning..i then went to a hair transplant place in the city... and the guy started talking about shock.. when u implant the new hair.. some of the remaing ones fall out for a time being.. and he said my head would blow up and become red... and i basically couldn't goo out till all that went away... i mean its a real surgery... i kept asking why God, im 23 years old.. i shouldn't have to go through this.. everyone i know has a full head of hair... anyways.. i took a long shot as i became desperate with topik... i thought this stuff had to be BS as i was raised by a father who though everything on tv was bs, and he's probably right, except for this product.. i couldn't believe my eyes after i applied it for the first time.. i looked like i did when i was 16.. it was amazing!!! AMAZINg! like i lost my mind.. started thanking the good Lord for science and technology and topik.. after i went out.. i tried it in the wind.. and everything.. nothing makes it fall out.. ive been with a girl nothing.. i showered with it after i slept with it on for a full nite.. nothing.. still in my hair.. i hair sprayed it and its still there... looks soooo real.. no one can tell.. people didn't even know why.. but people just started saying.. ulook soo nice today.. complements on my hair that i haven't gotten in over 2 years! and no one knows whyl.. todl htem i got a new hair cut guy that does it really nice.... i just pray to God that i don't lose more hair.. if i stay with what i have.. i will use this till my last breath.. it saved my youth.. ah the fountain of youth some people are saying dermmatch is the best.. i haven't tried that yet.. but its next on my list.. as now im a believer

-M