Rogaine Foam in UK?

Uk_lad

HI all, first of all, I would like to say thanks to those that have replied to my other posts, appreciate it. One thing about this forum, is that everyone is so helpful and friendly! anyways i get to the point. Has anyone from the uk brought rogaine foam from ebay? if so was it ok? If not, has anyone brought the foam from any other outlet that ships to the UK and found them to be trustworthy, thanks for your time!

HI all, first of all, I would like to say thanks to those that have replied to my other posts, appreciate it. One thing about this forum, is that everyone is so helpful and friendly! anyways i get to the point. Has anyone from the uk brought rogaine foam from ebay? if so was it ok? If not, has anyone brought the foam from any other outlet that ships to the UK and found them to be trustworthy, thanks for your time!

UK_lad,

I'm glad you have found this forum community helpful. I agree that our members are very friendly and dedicated to helping other balding men and women.

I honestly couldn't tell you which companies ship to the UK. Have you done some searches on Google for phrases like "Purchasing Rogaine in the UK"?

That might bring up some sites that deliver there.

Best wishes,

Bill