Did the woman in this VIDEO really benefit from LLLT, or was it just presented that way?

Dr. Alan Feller

Very interesting; just goes to show you how many different ways a duplicitous person (even "doctor") can go about tampering with true result-documentation.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

Good post again doc. Hopefully the people that believe this garbage works will wake up and realize theyre wasting their money. LLLT just doesn't work, but people are blinded by their hope for it. Having lost hair myself, I know people would be willing to try anything to get their hair back, and this is just another product to go after the many many hairloss sufferers that want a solution. I really wish LLLT was this solution but it's really just a waste of money, and another marketing ploy to go after the money of the large number of hairloss sufferers.

August 12, 2008 - 3100 grafts Dr. Feller

Check out my blog - http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=876

• 1 month later...

The absolute dearth of convincing and honest before/after photos on the internet is becoming embarassingly obvious even to the LLLT industry. But don't think the people in this evil industry are not up to sealing that leak.

Hairmax boss David Michaels has included in the before/after picture section of his website a very intersting disclaimer. He states that OFTEN, RESUTLS FROM HIS PRODUCT ARE NOT DEMONSTRATABLE (sic) IN PHOTOS.

Translation: OFTEN, you can't see any results from his LLLT product.

So why would anyone buy a laser comb or seek any form of LLLT? I would like to read an answer from either Mr. Michaels or ANY of the doctors on his so-called "medical advisory board".

The other answer I would like to read from ANY of these LLLT doctors, is how in the world they think this "treatment" is going to work when CLEARLY the laser light can't get passed the skins natural optical barrier? I've already demonstrated during surgery the the laser light simply cannot get past the epidermal/dermal layer. And since most of the follicle resides either in or beneath that optical barrier, how can LLLT be effective?

• 3 weeks later...

Yes Vasilius, they are fishy. What's worse is that it came right off of a doctor's website. Where is the outrage?

Instead of doing "feel good" stories on how LLLT MIGHT work, the media should be doing exposes on doctors who offer this garbage to their vulnarable patients. And who knows, some national reporter may be researching this story right now. You never know.