3485 grafts from Dr. Parsa Mohebi - One Session

The photos are small, not very clear, and there is no top down back of the head, or scar photos. How are we supposed to tell whether this is a good result? The hairline looks thin, and it's very high, but those things don't bother me because the patient appears relatively young, and he may form a very advanced pattern. But there is no excuse for the poor quality of the photos presented, the lack of a top down and back of the head photo, and finally one of the scar.

Hi Bill,

Yes, you're right. I do work for Dr. Mohebi. I added the proper forum signature saying I work for Dr. Mohebi.

Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate this website and forum. I'm looking forward to participating more in the future.

Thanks again.

Sincerely,

George

Originally posted by Bill - Managing Publisher:

George,

Can I safely assume that you work for Dr. Mohebi? If so, please add a disclosure in your forum signature that you work for him in accordance with our terms of service.

Thanks and best wishes,

Bill

Hi TC17,

Thanks for your comments.

The photos we used are the same ones we used for our website photo gallery (ushairrestoration.com). The configured setting is giving the highest resolution with minimum kilobytes. So, it's easy for any browser to load them quickly without delay.

The original pictures are huge and I don't know if I can post them on this site.

Let me know if there's any set way of publishing pictures or if there's a standard for publishing pictures on this site.

Thanks again for the feedback.

George

Originally posted by TC17:

The photos are small, not very clear, and there is no top down back of the head, or scar photos. How are we supposed to tell whether this is a good result? The hairline looks thin, and it's very high, but those things don't bother me because the patient appears relatively young, and he may form a very advanced pattern. But there is no excuse for the poor quality of the photos presented, the lack of a top down and back of the head photo, and finally one of the scar.

I just noticed the thumbnail photo is a bit blurry; I don't know the reason that's happening.

But if you click on it, the pictures in the gallery are pretty clear.

Originally posted by TC17:

George,

I'm not sure why the thumbnails are coming out blurry. The forum software is an animal that we have no control over at this time however, we're in the process of working on a new and improved forum community with much more control.

In terms of resolution however, even the enlarged photos are small. In my opinion, photos should be no smaller than 800 by 640 pixels and should always be taken in high resolution. Also, the better the lense such as professional digital cameras, the more detail you can capture on camera. For instance, compare the images in this thread to the pictures presented by Hasson and Wong on this thread. While the before photos are a bit older, the newer photos are taken with a high resolution camera, are crystal clear, and show infinite detail.

For additional tips on taking and presenting the most realistic and compelling photos, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill