does this hairline look ok to you guys

Hiya , I got sent a link to this guys site who had a 4000 session with Hasson&Wong.

Now maybe I am homing in on it too much , but does the hair line look a bit manufactured on I think the 12 picture down , Its hard to twell , becuese when you are looking at a piccy & know its a transplant you home in on it.

Please forgive me its just more pre op paranoia.

anyway what do you think, its the piccy directly below the one where he is holding his hair back with his hands

http://usuarios.lycos.es/forotc/neo/neo.html

Hiya , I got sent a link to this guys site who had a 4000 session with Hasson&Wong.

Now maybe I am homing in on it too much , but does the hair line look a bit manufactured on I think the 12 picture down , Its hard to twell , becuese when you are looking at a piccy & know its a transplant you home in on it.

Please forgive me its just more pre op paranoia.

anyway what do you think, its the piccy directly below the one where he is holding his hair back with his hands

http://usuarios.lycos.es/forotc/neo/neo.html

Bytes- This was a discussion once before- Can't remember when or where, but I know what you are talking to- But I think that jagged look was something that was discussed between the Doc and the patient. (don't quote me though) When you are deciding on a hairline, you have input- Shoot- Start a fad and have your initials grafted into your bald spot- hmmm DAMN it- Shoulda thought of that before!

the guy has a dozen pics.which pic are you referring to?

its the piccy directly below the one where he is holding his hair back with his hands

Here's the problem as I see it. I don't believe that you can reproduce an absolutely natural-looking hairline with grafts. This is because there are fine, short hairs that occur naturally along the hairline that you can't reproduce with grafts. So, what most surgeons do is to create a random, zig-zaggy pattern at the hairline. This softens the hairline and makes it look as natural as possible. But, the key here is to be random in the zip-zaggy pattern, to soften but not to look pluggy. It appears in that one photo that the zigs and zags are a little too regularly spaced. The rest of the photos look fine, so maybe it's just the lighting or something.