New! State-of-the-art Clinic in Sydney

Hi guys

I know there are many recommended American clinics on here, but where to turn to in Australia?

I've been in the hair restoration business for over 8 years now and have worked with many different surgeons throughout Australia and overseas. I have just help set up new state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney Australia, at the British Medical Association building on Macquarie st in the city.

I encourage anyone who is needing advice on their hair loss to visit us as part of their research process, so that you too can experience the Sydney Institute of Hair Restoration difference.

I personally handle all enquires so that I know that only honest, professional advice is delivered to you. I have teamed up with Dr Andrew Kim, who has been perfecting his art in South Korea, with a Professor Kim Jung Chul, who is internationally renowned for his work in surgical hair restoration and research.

I will be posting photos of our successful clients very soon and in due course I aim to be a recommended clinic on the hair transplant network site, through proof in our satisfied patients and our on-going honest advice.

My strong belief is in The Sydney Institute of Hair Restoration difference!

*Exceptional Quality Care & Support

*State-of-the-art facilities

*Latest Techniques

*Effective Pain Management

*High staff to patient ratio

*High Definition Video & Microscope Technology

*Free Pick-up & Drop off Chauffeured service

*Free on-going Support for life

*Exclusive & confidential use of all facilities

Free consultation and hair assessment (promotional link removed)

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys soon.

Sincerely

Michael Pavlos

On behalf of Dr Kim

SIHR Sydney

p_large_b3.jpg.3c5e47558bf2a5c52cba5553ca419015.jpg

Hi guys

I know there are many recommended American clinics on here, but where to turn to in Australia?

I've been in the hair restoration business for over 8 years now and have worked with many different surgeons throughout Australia and overseas. I have just help set up new state-of-the-art facilities in Sydney Australia, at the British Medical Association building on Macquarie st in the city.

I encourage anyone who is needing advice on their hair loss to visit us as part of their research process, so that you too can experience the Sydney Institute of Hair Restoration difference.

I personally handle all enquires so that I know that only honest, professional advice is delivered to you. I have teamed up with Dr Andrew Kim, who has been perfecting his art in South Korea, with a Professor Kim Jung Chul, who is internationally renowned for his work in surgical hair restoration and research.

I will be posting photos of our successful clients very soon and in due course I aim to be a recommended clinic on the hair transplant network site, through proof in our satisfied patients and our on-going honest advice.

My strong belief is in The Sydney Institute of Hair Restoration difference!

*Exceptional Quality Care & Support

*State-of-the-art facilities

*Latest Techniques

*Effective Pain Management

*High staff to patient ratio

*High Definition Video & Microscope Technology

*Free Pick-up & Drop off Chauffeured service

*Free on-going Support for life

*Exclusive & confidential use of all facilities

Free consultation and hair assessment (promotional link removed)

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys soon.

Sincerely

Michael Pavlos

On behalf of Dr Kim

SIHR Sydney

Michael,

Welcome to our community forum.

Currently we do not have any recommended physicians in Australia so it would be interesting to learn more about the work that Dr. Kim is performing. Feel free to contact me privately at help@hairtransplantnetwork.com.

Feel free to post patient photo examples in the "hair transplant patient photo albums" section. I encourage you to include surgical details such as the number of grafts and hair count breakdowns, etc.

Remember that results speaks louder than words. Promotional lingo such as "the Sydney Institute of Hair Restoration difference" won't get you very far.

You are welcome to post here however, please do not post promotional content which includes phone numbers, email addresses, and websites. More information can be found on our terms of service.

Best wishes,

Bill