need your advice!

Hi,

I just discovered your forum and thank you for your great informations and experiences.

I am thinking to make a HT but I dnt know if I need it now or I should wait for couples of years..

I am 36 years old and I experienced loss of hair at age of 28, the it stopped by itself after 2 years from that age( means stops at age 30).

Hi,

I just discovered your forum and thank you for your great informations and experiences.

I am thinking to make a HT but I dnt know if I need it now or I should wait for couples of years..

I am 36 years old and I experienced loss of hair at age of 28, the it stopped by itself after 2 years from that age( means stops at age 30).

Hi

I wouldn't risk it . If you are going to spend the money and want a natural result, go to a coalition doctor in Candada or the US. The dollar is weak so you will benefit as well. Check out Jagdish who disregarded our advice to save a buck and now he has the "corn row" look.

It's not worth the risk

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

thanx Mrjb for your reply,

I would like to make it with doctors you mentioned in many posts like Dr hasson , true or wong etc.. but it needs more money for travel hotels etc.. but as you said better to have a good operation.. I will wait then until I have enough money ..

thanx!

needforhair,

Welcome to our community.

One of the rules of thumb is to NEVER let location be a factor in physician selection.

It is better to travel overseas to go to a well renowned physician than to take the risk with the unknown.

Though every circumstance is different, I encourage you to read this entire thread. This was posted by a gentleman seeking, just like yourself. We advised him back in November to go to a well renowned clinic and he opted to take the risk. At the end of the thread, you'll see his 7/8 month pictures. I think you can conclude for yourself what MIGHT happen when you take the risk:

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/346...861/m/2031076772/p/1

Bill

thanx flaceros, you always give nice advices icon_smile.gif

by the way, I enjoyed a lots your writing and the stories your wrote, they are excellent! and I like the way also you write/describe your travels to the HT. you need to write a novel!

I will contact Dr. hasson maybe later this year.

PS: can you guess how much grafts I need? with that calculator it said, I need around 2600 for both crown and front.. is it too much?

needforhair,

I have found the graft calculator does a pretty good job at giving estimates. However, if you'd like me to give you a confirmation, I'll need some higher resolution pictures that show your loss. The pictures you posted are a bit blurry and it's hard to see a true picture of your loss.

I'm glad to know that I've been able to help you.

By the way...the thread that GuitarPlayer is referring to is here:

http://hair-restoration-info.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/209...1037323?r=7811030423

Bill