THE HOSPITAL GROUP

SKOOBY

THE HOSPITAL GROUP...Wellesbourne...Dr.DNJ Greaves...Dr. Greaves is employed by The Hospital Group but has been struck off the medical register by the GMC for falsifying his surgeon profile to enhamce his lack of qualifications. There are a number of posts coming up on the forum regarding this doctor which make disturbing reading, so potential patients beware!!!!

Skooby,

No need to go into details. Most of the people here already know that they shouldn't go anywhere near a UK (or European) clinic for their HT.

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

• 3 years later...

Hi, I have just read your post about Dr Greaves being struck off. I am very interested to learn more as my son had a hair transplant in November 2005. He has since had many problems. I am just wondering, if he was struck off around September 2005, why he carried out this surgical procedure. Although in Bromsgrove & not Wellesbourne, it is still within the same group. My son recently telephoned the hospital, asking a surgeon if it might have been possible that they cut through his occiptal nerve & also asked if Dr Greaves was still practicing, to which the surgeon answered Dr Greaves had returned to general practice. Any replies would be welcomed

Originally posted by SKOOBY:

THE HOSPITAL GROUP...Wellesbourne...Dr.DNJ Greaves...Dr. Greaves is employed by The Hospital Group but has been struck off the medical register by the GMC for falsifying his surgeon profile to enhamce his lack of qualifications. There are a number of posts coming up on the forum regarding this doctor which make disturbing reading, so potential patients beware!!!!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi all

I have been researching the Hospital Group now for a few weeks as my wife is about to take them to court over a botched operation and the case is to be televised for a documentary. You may be interested to know that the Hospital Group is in the process of trying to ban sites from allowing negative posts about its treatment and aftercare. on this site you can not even type its name, please see here

http://forum.sofeminine.co.uk/...-h0sp1tal-gr0up.html

Many people are now starting to cancel appointment due to the frequent reports of bad aftercare and reports to the GMC of more than just one surgeon from the The Hospital Group

Good. The hospital group is such an odious, unsavoury, and greedy company, but they have been here before, they will simply change their name and carry on ripping people off and disfiguring them. How, sleep, night....no idea.

--------------------------------------

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Feller

Dr Feller Jan '09 2000 grafts

Dr Lorenzo Dec '15 2222 grafts