Why do people hide their Doctor's name?

Hi All,

I have been reading quite a few posts where people either complain or simply raise concern regarding their HT procedure and often just they that they don't want to reveal the name of the doctor who worked on them.

I am curious, why would people hide doctor's name? I just don't understand why (not saying that there isn't a good reason but still...)

Thanks

Hi All,

I have been reading quite a few posts where people either complain or simply raise concern regarding their HT procedure and often just they that they don't want to reveal the name of the doctor who worked on them.

I am curious, why would people hide doctor's name? I just don't understand why (not saying that there isn't a good reason but still...)

Thanks

HairDew,

Have you tried asking some of the recent members this question? I'm sure each member has their own reason.

We welcome all shared experiences good or bad on our forum. But patients who share their experience may be required to give their doctor the necessary permission to discuss their case openly with photos if necessary. This is the only way to keep a fair and balanced discussion so members of our community has enough information to draw their own conclusions.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill, that is why I'm asking out in the open icon_smile.gif

I am sure there are reason but I would like to know what those reasons are. People who posts complains and don't disclose the name of the doctor are usually the people who don't post any pictures (well some of them).