Post procedure, how long for real results?

Had 2617 grafts in mid November, a little over three months, and am curious about the average time frame that others have noticed results? My procedure was done by Dr. Epstein in Miami, and I can't say enough about him and the entire experience. I've read several reviews about him and everyone raves over him for so many reasons, and I too feel I went to the right DR! No one but my wife ever knew I had the procedure, and the donor scar area is not noticeable even though I keep my hair cut short (tight) on the sides. I am now in the waiting period for the transplanted hairs to grow out. My wife says she thinks it's starting to look a little thicker, but I don't really see much growth yet. Was taking Propeica daily, and using Rogaine before bed every night. Still using the Rogaine but cut out the Propecia as it had a less than desirable effect on Jr., if you know what I mean. I feel confident that with the H.T. and Rogaine, the hair will come in, I'm just wondering how long??? For some reason I thought I'd see real results after three months, but also heard it can take between six to nine months? I can't wait to see a real noticeable difference. When that day comes, I plan on going to see Dr. Epstein in person and thank him! Oh, I guess the good side of gradual re-growth is that it will be less obvious that I had a procedure when the hair comes in slowly over time. Anyone have some averages for time frames? Thanks all!

Had 2617 grafts in mid November, a little over three months, and am curious about the average time frame that others have noticed results? My procedure was done by Dr. Epstein in Miami, and I can't say enough about him and the entire experience. I've read several reviews about him and everyone raves over him for so many reasons, and I too feel I went to the right DR! No one but my wife ever knew I had the procedure, and the donor scar area is not noticeable even though I keep my hair cut short (tight) on the sides. I am now in the waiting period for the transplanted hairs to grow out. My wife says she thinks it's starting to look a little thicker, but I don't really see much growth yet. Was taking Propeica daily, and using Rogaine before bed every night. Still using the Rogaine but cut out the Propecia as it had a less than desirable effect on Jr., if you know what I mean. I feel confident that with the H.T. and Rogaine, the hair will come in, I'm just wondering how long??? For some reason I thought I'd see real results after three months, but also heard it can take between six to nine months? I can't wait to see a real noticeable difference. When that day comes, I plan on going to see Dr. Epstein in person and thank him! Oh, I guess the good side of gradual re-growth is that it will be less obvious that I had a procedure when the hair comes in slowly over time. Anyone have some averages for time frames? Thanks all!

growth is suppossed to start around 3-4 months. expect real cosmetic change by 6-8 months. thickening and softening of the hair will generally happen from 8-12 months. you can see continued improvment from 12 months on. In other words, give it a full year to see the end result.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

NW5a, spex, wanthairs, hairthere,

Thanks to you all for the fast replies! Sounds like the next few months may get exciting! All your input is greatly appreciated! I get so wrapped up in my job, family, small children, keeping up the house, etc., I haven't been on the network for a while and finally made time. It sure is nice to have this kind of information available and support based on peoples experiences and expertise. Thanks to you all again for your time! I'm looking forward to the next several months! Chris H.

Hi, I'm almost 5 months post HT and in january start growing... I'm very happy.

I'm waiting for about another 3 or 4 months to see more growing, but what I read is that in months 12 to 16 you see the real goal.

Doctor Epstein is real good and his staff too

sorry for my english

Saludos desde Veracruz, M???©xico

2804 grafts

1104 single hairs

1318 2 hairs

382 3 hairs

and a few 4 hairs

for a total of just around 5000 hairs

hey chris H I was wondering since I just had an Ht with Dr. Epstein in Miami on Feb 7th (15 days ago) I still have alot of my grafted hair and only a few fell out so far. Did you expereince the same with your grafted hair plants? I read from alot of posts that guys start loosing them around 15 days. My question is did your transplanted hair fall? They say thats a good sign and the new hairs will grow in 3 to 9 months. Whats your take?

By six months you should be seeing some results. SOME RESULTS, that does not mean you can judge anything or make estimations.. Many people make themselves miserable by stressing at 6 or even 8 months.. It can take up to 14-16 months for final result..

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!