Crown Growth and Strip Extraction?

Everyone "knows" that crown growth is slower than hair in front.

I have also read that the longer follicles are out of body, the greater chance there is for damage to the FU.

I was wondering if the reason we see slowed or less significant growth in the crown is because doctors work from front to back?

If that is so, then wouldnt it be wise for doctors to do large mega sessions with multiple extractions? For instance take a 1cm strip, dissect and place for 4 hours, then take another thin strip and do the final closure?

Seems like this would be safest for grafts.

Has any doctor done survival rates on follicles based on time out of body? Seems like the chance of drying out or being damaged come other way are greater.

Everyone "knows" that crown growth is slower than hair in front.

I have also read that the longer follicles are out of body, the greater chance there is for damage to the FU.

I was wondering if the reason we see slowed or less significant growth in the crown is because doctors work from front to back?

If that is so, then wouldnt it be wise for doctors to do large mega sessions with multiple extractions? For instance take a 1cm strip, dissect and place for 4 hours, then take another thin strip and do the final closure?

Seems like this would be safest for grafts.

Has any doctor done survival rates on follicles based on time out of body? Seems like the chance of drying out or being damaged come other way are greater.