Liverpool FC

RajToor

was just wondering, did David beckham did a HT? I also notice some changes before, Manchester city players did HT is martin petrov ( crown ) and Steven Ireland but he then shaved it off, wonder where they did their HT. Definitely more football (soccer) players did HT, anyone can give me some additional names? Must look into Chelsea FC (older)players.

I remember Mr Leboeuf from several years at Chelsea (a time when i didn't know about HT's) but I absolutely do not remember the scar. How old is the scar? If he had it when he was at Chelsea then perhaps it's a sign that ppl really don't notice. On the other hand although it is quite long, it doesn't rival the size of strips being taken now which would curve up and round the sides quite a lot further and likely be more noticable.

He did have the scar from his Chelsea days, but I never remember any comment about it back then, but that was in the days before internet forums and when there wasn't much information available. You can just about make out the scar at the back in this picture also.

lebeouf2.jpg.b94fa02844278ccf4e32bd5ab01e7bdc.jpg