Shampoo with essential oils added

Anas

Hi all

I have allopecia. Did anyone tried essential oils? I am not sure if they work. I was recommended the oil combination by Natures Symphony, they supposed to be experts in aromatherapy and have good reputation. If anyone have used them please let me know. This is their website (promotional link removed)

Anas,

Welcome to our hair restoration forum.

You are welcome to post here however, external promotional links are not allowed as written according to our terms of service.

The only shampoos that many have some benefit for hair loss at this time are Nizoral and Revita which both contain active ingredient ketoconazole.

Bill

One of the best sources of topical essential fatty acids is Emu Oil. EFAs appear to help and aid hair growth It is a non irritant and rapidly absorbed. The tricky part for me was finding a reliable source. Apparently some of the items being sold are not high quality.

You need to do your homework and find the best product for you. Nobody wants ot buy snake oil.

Also, there are Emu oil shampoos and conditioners but they have lower levels of Emu.

These can be used as an adjunct with topicals. Once again, one has to be careful; for example; if you are sensitive to Rogaine/Minoxidil liquid, you miught be sensitive to some of the shampoos because some contain propylene glycol.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...